BB400 Speedbind Automatic Binder w/ optional In-Line Punch
Call for Price
The In-Line BB400 is a fully-automatic document binding machine which can be run by one operator only:
- Documents to be bound are positioned onto the left side of the machine by the operator, jogged by gravity and then transported to the wire feeding section.
- Wire element is cut to adequate length, fed and then automatically inserted into the document to be bound.
- Once the wire is fully inserted, the document is moved to the closing station and then stacked onto a reception conveyor.
- The BB400 is one of the fastest automatic wire binders in its category with an output ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 documents
per hour depending on format. It’s simplicity guarantees high speed and finishing quality.
- The BB400 is a versatile machine It can close 3:1 and 2:1 pitch wire from .25” to 1”.
- It can take all documents with flush cut and oversize covers as well as tabbed sheets.
- It can do skip binding. Feeds automatically desktop calendars back covers and turns them around after closing
before reception (option).
- Takes traditional spools or our new Snakeskin Wire-O®.
- The BB400 is user friendly. The control panel is simple and easy to use. Mechanical adjustments as well as insertion guide and closing tool changes are performed from the front of the machine.
- The BB400 is compact. Its small footprint allows easy installation in busy work locations.